TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2010
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor ran electrical conduits in the basement to reroute panel X1LP1 to Room 134 on the 1st Floor.
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The electrical contractor continued running conduit for electrical receptacles around the perimeter of the auditorium.
- The demo contractor continued removing the remaining metal studs and electrical conduit from the remaining offices along Gravier Street.
- The mechanical contractor continued installing ductwork in the 2nd Floor auditorium and installed temperature sensors for the heating hot water lines.
CSRB EXHAUST PROJECT:
- The contractor re-routed fire alarm and building controls around the temporary ductwork on the 2nd Floor.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued welding the fuel lines on the 1st Floor.