WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The electrical contractor continued running conduit for the receptacles on the perimeter of the auditoriums.
- The demolition contractor continued removing the remaining metal studs and electrical conduit from the offices along Gravier Street.
- The mechanical contractor continued installing ductwork in the 2nd Floor auditorium and installed temperature sensors for the heating hot water lines.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued terminating wires at the switch gear on the 2nd level.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued relocating conduits in the basement to reroute panel X1LP2 to the Room 134 on the 1st Floor.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor completed erecting steel columns and joists for the section of walkway adjacent to the Clinical Education Building.
CSRB EXHAUST PROJECT:
- The contractor installed the temporary duct riser on the 1st three floors of the building floors.
DENTAL CAMPUS ROAD REPAIRS:
- A project to make repairs to the entrance and exit driveways on the Dental School campus has begun.
- The contractor demolished the existing concrete driveway at Army Boulevard.