MONDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The electrical contractor continued running conduit for receptacles and light fixtures along Gravier Street on the 2nd Floor.
- The mechanical contractor ran condensate drains and heating hot water lines for the air handling units on the 1st Floor.
- The contractor removed louvers from the switchgear room located on 1st Floor.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor demolished the security office on the 1st Floor.
- They began installing CMU block wall for the storage room in the C tower.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor set up the crane in the Foundation lot; preparing to lift the emergency generator and generator platform.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduits in the basement to relocate existing electrical panels to the 1st Floor.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor continued cleaning and removing the existing exhaust duct on the 1st Floor in the rear corridor.
DENTAL SCHOOL CAMPUS ROAD REPAIRS:
- The contractor installed steel mesh in preparation for pouring concrete.
- They placed silicone in the expansion joints in the roadway.