THURSDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The electrical contractor continued running conduit for receptacles and light fixtures inside the auditorium
- The wiring for the 1st Floor AHUs was completed.
- The mechanical contractor continued fabricating fittings for the new domestic water pumps and insulating the heating hot water lines running to the VAVs.
- The contractor cut the exterior building stone near the switchgear and generator rooms to allow the structural steel to attach to the exterior of the building.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- Crews completed repairs to the roof on the C tower and began working on the A tower roof.
- The contractor finished laying the CMU block wall for the storage room in the C tower.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing the emergency generator platform on the roof.
- They continued to weld the fuel line for the emergency generator on the 3rd Floor.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduits in the basement to relocate existing electrical panels to the 1st floor.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor continued running spiral ductwork in the 1st Floor ceiling.