THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The electrical contractor continued running conduit for the electrical receptacles on the perimeter of the auditorium.
- The demo contractor continued removing the remaining metal studs and electrical conduit from the offices along Gravier Street.
- The mechanical contractor continued installing ductwork in the 2nd Floor auditorium.
- The contractor completed programming the heating hot water system.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor compacted soil and placed tack-coating in trenches in the main driveway.
CSRB EXHAUST PROJECT:
- The contractor installed the temporary duct for phase 1 on the 1st Floor.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor continued erecting steel canopy supports for the walkway roof adjacent to the CEB.
DENTAL SCHOOL CAMPUS ROAD REPAIRS:
- The contractor installed base course material for the new concrete driveway at Army Boulevard.
- They began the demolition of the existing driveway at Navy Boulevard.