TUESDAY, DECEMBER 21, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The electrical contractor continued running conduit for receptacles and light fixtures inside the auditorium and setting can lights in the auditorium.
- The contractor continued insulating the heating hot water lines.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor has started making repairs to roof on the B-tower.
- An additional door frame was installed on the 2nd Floor of the elevated mechanical/electrical structure.
- The exhaust fan was placed on the roof of the mechanical/electrical enclosure.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor poured concrete for the post tension cable repairs on the 2nd Floor.
- They began repairs to the wall of the Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) room on the roof.
- Fireproofing was installed around the bus duct in the switchgear room.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduits in the basement to relocate existing electrical panels to the 1st floor.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor poured and finished the concrete for the two staircases and for the last section of walkway closest to the Clinical Education Building.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor continued installing new spiral ductwork on the 1st Floor.
- Workers continued installing electrical conduit on the 7th Floor near the mechanical room.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT:
- The asbestos abatement contractor removed ductwork from in front of oral pathology.
- The contractor replaced 23 light fixtures in and around the gross anatomy lab on the 8th Floor.