MONDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The electrical contractor continued running conduit for receptacles surrounding the auditoriums.
- They installed light fixtures in mechanical room 246.
- The mechanical contractor continued installing ductwork in the 2nd Floor auditorium and along Gravier Street on the 1st Floor.
- Crews also ran copper piping for the compressed air line re-location.
- The contractor continued to correct the stucco punch list items on the 1st Floor.
- There will be a compressed air shutdown Tuesday morning to re-locate the pneumatic air line outside of the auditorium. The air will be turned on by 6:00 AM and there will be no impact to building occupants.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor finished laying the asphalt in the main driveway.
- Light fixtures are being installed in the elevated structure.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed the legs to the emergency generator platform that is located on the roof.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor continued constructing the concrete forms for the steps leading to the back side of building.
- They continued welding the steel canopy supports in place for the walkway roof near the CEB.
DENTAL SCHOOL CAMPUS ROAD REPAIRS:
- The contractor installed concrete forms at the entrance to Army Blvd and base course material at the exit for Navy Blvd.