TUESDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The electrical contractor continued running conduit for receptacles surrounding the auditoriums.
- The mechanical contractor continued installing and insulating ductwork in the 2nd Floor auditorium and along the Gravier Street on the 1st Floor.
- They finished relocating the copper piping for the compressed airline.
- Workers continue to work on the stucco punch list items on the 1st Floor.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing the light fixtures in the new elevated structure.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor grouted the legs of the emergency generator platform on the roof.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor finished constructing the forms for the concrete steps leading to the back side of building.
- The contractor began welding the steel canopy supports for the walkway roof.
DENTAL SCHOOL CAMPUS ROAD REPAIRS:
- The contractor installed concrete forms at the exit to Navy Blvd.
- They fabricated and placed highway mesh and steel reinforcement along the two driveways.