THURSDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The electrical contractor continued running conduit for receptacles inside the auditoriums.
- The mechanical contractor continued installing and insulating ductwork along the walkway side of the building and along Gravier Street on the 1st Floor.
- The contractor removed the existing metal louvers from the switchgear and generator rooms.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor began repairing the main roof of the Residence Hall.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed insulation on the roof in preparation for repairing the roof around the emergency generator platform.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor continued welding the steel canopy supports for the walkway roof near the entrance to the CEB.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor connected the temporary exhaust duct.
- Crews began cleaning and removing the existing exhaust duct on the 1st Floor in the rear corridor.
DENTAL SCHOOL CAMPUS ROAD REPAIRS:
- The contractor poured and finished concrete in the Army and Navy Boulevard driveways.