TUESDAY, JANUARY 11, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor ran cable tray in the 1st Floor ceiling along the MEB loading dock.
- Workers continued to correct the stucco punch list.
- Crews continued installing metal studs for the birthing labs on the second floor.
- The contractor installed metal grating for the new generator room on the 1st Floor.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor began painting the ceiling in the 1st Floor elevator lobby.
- They began correcting items on the stucco punch list.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor removed a portion of the transformer vault roof.
- Crews removed brick pavers between the generator and the new walkway.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor relocated conduit and sprinkler heads in the 7th Floor mechanical rooms.
- Duct work was installed in the 3rd and 4th Floor mechanical rooms.
- The 1st Floor duct work was pressure tested.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor continued welding the tapered supports for the canopy closest to the CEB.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor continued fabricating the 3 inch heating hot water riser for the penthouse.
DENTAL SCHOOL LIGHTING REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor replaced 35 light fixtures on the 8th Floor of the Clinic Building along the horseshoe side of the building.