WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 12, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued to correct the stucco punch list.
- They continued installing metal studs for the birthing labs on the 2nd Floor.
- Sheetrock was installed on the exterior of the auditorium along Perdido Street.
- The contractor installed electrical conduit in the ceiling and in the wall in Room 138 for the AV in the Tiger Room.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor ran temporary emergency power for the domestic water pump in preparation for the electrical shutdown scheduled for tomorrow.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued painting the ceiling in the 1st Floor elevator lobby.
- Workers continued correcting items on the stucco punch list.
- The temporary generator was connected to the new emergency electrical panel
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued running conduit in the basement to relocate electrical panels to the 1st Floor.
- Crews continued removing brick pavers along the L & M lot.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor relocated drain line on the 1st Floor.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor continued to fabricate the 3 inch heating hot water riser for the penthouse.
DENTAL SCHOOL LIGHTING REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor removed 40 light fixtures from Rooms 6401 A-C on the 6th Floor of the Clinic Building.