TUESDAY, JANUARY 18, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued to correct the stucco punch list.
- Workers installed additional metal studs for the birthing labs on the 2nd floor.
- Additional sheetrock was hung on the exterior of the auditorium along Perdido Street.
- The contractor installed new light fixtures in the generator room.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed three double lugs for the transformer in the vault.
- They terminated six feeder cables and made the tap-in for the new switchgear.
- The contractor began priming the exterior pre-cast concrete walls the new elevater enclosure.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued painting the 1st Floor.
- The heating water heat exchanger in Room 221 was temporarily relocated.
- Power for the elevators was connected to the new switchgear.
- The contractor installed a door in the new switchgear room.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduits in the basement in preparation to relocate existing electrical panels to the 1st Floor.
- They completed removing brick pavers from the loading dock area and the driveway.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor connected the exhaust ductwork on the 1st Floor connected all of the branch lines.
- Crews began insulating the exhaust ductwork on the 1st Floor.
- The floor penetrations for the electrical conduit have been completed.
- The contractor began cutting the floor penetration for the duct riser in Room 729A.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor replaced a section of the heating hot water riser in the penthouse area.
- The new AHUs were set above the Oral Pathology and the Gross Anatomy lab.
DENTAL SCHOOL STUDENT RECREATIONAL FIELDS:
- The contractor continued surveying and marking control points for the sports fields.