WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 19, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor ran conduit for electrical receptacles in the birthing labs.
- They began running conduit from the emergency generator to the ATS on the 2nd Floor.
- Workers continued to correct items on the stucco punch list.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor sealed the interior wall penetrations on the 2nd level of the new elevated structure.
- They continued priming the exterior pre-cast concrete walls.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor removed the abandoned electrical conduit from the 1st Floor automatic transfer switch room.
- The 2nd door was installed in the new switchgear room.
- Crews continued painting the 1st Floor.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduits in the basement in preparation to relocate existing electrical panels.
- They began the excavation near the transformer vault in preparation for underground utilities.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- Workers continued insulating the exhaust ductwork on the 1st Floor.
- The contractor installed deionized water piping on the 1st Floor.
- A floor penetration for the duct riser was cut in Room 729A.
- The exhaust duct riser was installed in the 5th Floor south mechanical room.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor continued to fabricate and install the manifold system for the AHU above the Oral Pathology lab.
DENTAL SCHOOL STUDENT RECREATIONAL FIELDS:
- The contractor began the excavation and continued marking control points.