FRIDAY, JANUARY 21, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued to correct items on the stucco punch list.
- They continued running conduit from the emergency generator to the ATS on the 2nd Floor.
- Two of four floor penetrations in the 2nd Floor network closet were drilled.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor began painting the interior walls of the generator room on the 2nd level of the new addition.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued painting the 1st Floor.
- They began installing lightning projection for the rooftop generator.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduits in the basement and on the 3rd Floor in preparation for relocating existing electrical panels.
- Workers continued removing parts from the elevator pit for passenger elevators 7 & 8.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor cut the floor penetration for the duct riser in Room 432A.
- The exhaust duct riser was installed in the 7th Floor south mechanical room.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor continued to fabricate and install the chilled water lines for the AHU above Oral Pathology.
DENTAL SCHOOL STUDENT RECREATIONAL FIELDS:
- The contractor is excavating for new storm drain lines.
- Silt fencing was installed around the perimeter of the construction site.