TUESDAY, JANUARY 25, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued to correct items on the stucco punch list.
- Workers continued running conduit from the emergency generator to the ATS on the 2nd floor and to relocate panel X1A (1st Floor emergency panel).
- The steel supports for the operating lights were installed in the birthing labs.
- The contractor installed studs for the restroom on the 2nd Floor.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor began stripping the old paint in the A-tower laundry room.
- They continued painting the interior wall in the switch gear and generator room on the 2nd level of the elevated mechanical/electrical enclosure.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor ran electrical conduit for the desk in the bookstore.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued removing elevator parts from the pit for elevators 7 and 8.
- Workers continued removing existing heating water pipes and installing the 10 inch supply heating hot water pipe in the basement.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor continued installing the exhaust duct riser in the 7th Floor (south) mechanical room.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor continued to fabricate and install the chilled water lines for the AHU above Oral Pathology.
DENTAL SCHOOL LIGHTING REPLACEMNT PROJECT:
- The contractor replaced 20 additional light fixtures on the 6th Floor of the Clinic Building.