TUESDAY, JANUARY 4, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued running conduit for fixtures and receptacles on the 1st and 2nd floors.
- Crews continued to correct stucco deficiencies.
- Steel beams for the generator platform were hung in the existing switchgear room on the 1st Floor.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed exterior lighting fixtures on the 2nd level of the new elevated mechanical/electrical structure.
- The contractor caulked all of the flashing on the roof level of the new building.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed gypsum board ceiling in front of the passenger elevators on the 1st Floor.
- They pulled wiring for the light fixtures and receptacles on the generator platform.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduits in the basement to relocate existing electrical panels to the 1st Floor.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor continued installing the tapered supports for the canopy closest to the CEB.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor installed the rectangle exhaust duct through the 2nd Floor from the 1st Floor mechanical room.
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG 2ND FLOOR NETWORK CLOSET:
- The contractor taped and floated the old doorway in Auditoriums A and B and continued to remove floor tile.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor continued installing chilled water supply and return valves and the heating hot water supply and return valves on each of the risers for the clinic area.
- The demolition of units 8B (Oral Pathology) and 8D (Gross Anatomy lab) was completed.
DENTAL SCHOOL LIGHTING REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor replaced 64 light fixtures on the 8th Floor (on both sides of the building).