FRIDAY, JANUARY 7, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued running conduit for fixtures and receptacles on the 1st and 2nd Floors.
- Crews began installing ceiling grid supports in the 1st Floor offices along the Bolivar Street side of the building.
- They continue to prepare the concrete floor to allow for the AV conduit in Room 138.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor completed installing tapered supports for the canopy closest to the Clinical Education Building and for the canopy at the District Entergy Garage.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor relocated conduit in the 2nd and 3rd Floor mechanical rooms.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor continued demolishing the ductwork on units 8B (Oral Pathology) and 8D (Gross Anatomy lab).
- The contractor prepared to pour the concrete foundation pads for the new AHUs.
DENTAL SCHOOL LIGHTING REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- 36 additional light fixtures were installed on the 8th Floor along the horseshoe side of the Clinic Building.