MONDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor began installing the ceiling grid and fire sprinklers in the office area on the 1st floor.
- They continued insulating the ductwork on the 2nd Floor.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor pulled a temporary feeder for the A/C on the 11th Floor.
- Two metal doors were installed on the 2nd level (entry door from the basketball court).
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor primed stainless steel doorframes for 1st Floor.
- Power for the AHUs for the 7th and 8th floor and for the jockey pump serving the fire pump was transferred to the new switchgear.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing heating hot water and chilled water piping in the basement.
- They rerouted the sewer line near the generator and the 2-inch chill water lines for the 1st Floor AHUs.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADES:
- The contractor installed conduits on the 7th floor near the mechanical room.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor continued installation of the corrugated metal roof decking.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor continued fabricating the valve package for the VAV boxes.
- They installed supply ductwork and heating hot water for the unit above Oral Pathology.
DENTAL SCHOOL STUDENT ATHLETIC FIELDS:
- The contractor set the cast iron drain inlets for the catch basins and began clearing and grubbing the field.
DENTAL SCHOOL LIGHTING REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor installed 15 light fixtures on the 5th Floor of the Clinic Building.