TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing the ceiling grid in the 1st Floor office area.
- They continued insulating the ductwork on the 2nd Floor.
- Workers started framing out the entryway fur down on the 2nd Floor.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor pulled 1 of the 2 feeders for the A/C on the ground floor to the new switchgear.
- The first coat of epoxy paint was applied in the storage room and the laundry room in Tower A.
- Workers continued to caulk the exterior concrete panels of the new elevated MEP building.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor repaired the roof under the emergency generator.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing heating hot water and chilled water piping in the basement.
- They are rerouting the sewer line near the generator.
- The contractor began installing the 4 inch electrical conduits in the basement.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADES:
- The contractor primed the plaster ceiling on the 1st Floor.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor finished installing the corrugated metal roof decking on the main walkway sections.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor continued to fabricate the valve package for the VAV boxes.
- The VFDs for the air handling units above Oral Pathology and Gross Anatomy were hung.
- The VAV boxes and supply ductwork for the AHU above Gross Anatomy were installed.
DENTAL SCHOOL STUDENT ATHLETIC FIELDS:
- The continued clearing and grubbing the field.
DENTAL SCHOOL LIGHTING REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor installed an additional 19 light fixtures on the 5th Floor of the Clinic Building.