WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing the ceiling grid in the 1st Floor office area.
- Workers started framing the entryway furdown on the 2nd Floor.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor pulled the 2nd feeder for the A/C on the ground floor to the new switchgear.
- They continued to caulk the exterior concrete panel of the new MEP building.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The fire pump has been set in place.
- The new data drops were installed in bookstore.
- The contractor continued painting areas on the 1st Floor.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing heating hot water and chilled water piping in the basement.
- The sewer line was relocated and the trench has been backfilled.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADES:
- The contractor applied the 1st of two coats of paint on the ceiling of the 1st Floor.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor continued fabricating valve package for the VAV boxes.
- The VAV boxes and supply ductwork for the unit above Oral Pathology were installed.
DENTAL SCHOOL ATHLETIC FIELDS:
- The contractor continued to clear and grub the field.
DENTAL SCHOOL LIGHTING REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor installed an additional 21 light fixtures on the 5th Floor of the Clinic Building.