Friday, February 18, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing the ceiling grid in the 1st Floor office area.
- They started painting the 1st Floor door frames.
- Workers removed the plaster ceiling on the 2nd Floor bridge area to make way for the structural steel and removed the gypsum board ceiling above the security desk to make way for ductwork.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued to caulk the exterior concrete panel of the new MEP building.
- Crews pulled the electrical feeder for the MDP panel in the C-Tower.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing the heat exchanger in the pump room.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing heating hot water and chilled water piping in the basement.
- They began excavated the Lakeside lot in preparation for driving piles.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADES:
- The contractor cleaned up the 1st Floor of the CSRB; preparing to move to the next phase of the project.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor continued running the reheat lines to the VAV boxes above the Gross Anatomy lab.
- They continued installing VAV boxes and supply ductwork for the unit above Oral Pathology.
DENTAL SCHOOL STUDENT ATHLETIC FIELDS:
- The contractor continued using disc harrows to break up the top layer of soil and old vegetation on the softball field.
DENTAL SCHOOL LIGHTING REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor installed an additional 18 light fixtures on the 5th Floor.