WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor welded structural steel for the new walkway storefront.
- They dropped additional supply and return grilles on the 1st Floor.
- Workers continued installing sheetrock near the birthing lab and the 2nd Floor network closet.
- The contractor removed the wall paper from the 2nd Floor main corridors.
- Crews started pulling data wires for the 1st Floor offices.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor began pulling the feeder for the MDP-2 panel in the B Tower.
- They ran the water line for the fire pump on the second level.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed the temporary wiring for the UPS in preparation for Saturdayâ€™s power transfer.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing heating hot water and chilled water piping in the basement.
- The underground storm drain line near the loading dock area was installed.
- The man hole for the electrical duct bank near the generator was installed.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor continued running the reheat lines to the VAV boxes above the Gross Anatomy lab.
- The supply ductwork and fire dampers for the unit above Oral Pathology were installed.
DENTAL SCHOOL LIGHTING REPLACEMENT:
- Another 18 light fixtures were installed on the 5th Floor of the Clinic Building.
DENTAL SCHOOL STUDENT ATHLETIC FIELDS:
- The contractor continued adding new soil to the softball outfield,
- They began placing red clay for the softball infield.