MONDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued welding structural steel for the new walkway storefront entrance.
- Workers continued to remove the wall paper from the 2nd Floor main corridors.
- They started taping and floating the walls on the 2nd Floor near the new auditorium.
- Crews continued pulling data wires for the 1st Floor offices.
- The contractor sand blasted the floors of 1st Floor offices in preparation for applying an epoxy coating.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor completed pulling feeder and the terminations for the MDP-2 panel for B-Tower. The panel is now being energized by the new switchgear.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor transferred the power for the UPS to the new switchgear.
- Steel columns were erected in the 2nd Floor pump room.
- The contractor continued to install ceiling grid on the 1st Floor.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing heating hot water and chilled water piping in the basement.
- Steel rebar was installed in the elevator shaft wall forms in the basement.
- The contractor encased underground electrical conduits with concrete and continued to trench next to the existing generator.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor installed a temporary partition in the corridor of the 1st Floor.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor continued running the heating hot water riser to the VAVs near the Gross Anatomy and Oral Pathology labs.
DENTAL SCHOOL EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING:
- The contractor started constructing overhead protection at the exterior entrance on the west side of the clinic building.
DS ATHLETIC FIELDS
- The contractor continued grading the softball outfield.
DENTAL SCHOOL LIGHTING REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor installed another 15 light fixtures on the 5th Floor.
- They removed 9 fixtures on the 3rd Floor in preparation for the Wet Labs project.