MONDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed structural steel for the new storefront on the 2nd Floor.
- Conduit is being run for the fire alarms on the 2nd Floor.
- Workers ran heating hot water pipe to the VAVs on the 1st Floor.
- Exhaust fans were installed in both of the 1st Floor restrooms.
- The contractor finished tiling the 1st Floor bathroom.
- The 1st Floor office areas near Bolivar St. are being painted.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor pulled wires from the 1st Floor electrical closet to the new addition to supply power to the C Tower apartment stoves.
- The fire pump was set in place on the 2nd Floor of the building addition.
- The soffit along the balcony was plastered.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The new walls in the bookstore were painted.
- The electrical receptacles for the new desk in the bookstore were installed.
- The contractor transferred the power for the emergency lighting in the library to the new switchgear.
- Steel decking was installed on the 1st section of the mezzanine in the pump room.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing heating hot water and chill water piping in the basement.
- The excavation in the loading dock area has begun.
- An electrical junction box was installed in Room 209.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor applied the 2nd of 3 coats of plaster on the ceiling of the 1st Floor.
- The cooler for the walk-in cooler in Room 6A6 was relocated.
- Workers cut the floor penetration for Room 722A.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor continued installing chilled water lines for the AHU above Oral Pathology.
- They continued fabricating heating hot water lines for the VAV boxes and tying in the new AHU-drain riser.
DENTAL SCHOOL LIGHTING REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor installed 12 light fixtures on the 7th Floor of the Clinic Building.
DENTAL SCHOOL STUDENT RECREATIONAL FIELDS:
- The contractor set 3 additional catch basins. Seven of the twelve catch basins are now in place.