TUESDAY, MARCH 1, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor welded in additional structural steel for the new walkway storefront.
- They continued to remove the wall paper from the 2nd Floor main corridors and to tape and float the walls near the new auditorium.
- Network cabling is being pulled to the 1st Floor offices.
- Doors for the 1st Floor offices are being installed.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor began pulling feeder cable for the MDP-1 panel serving A-Tower.
- Facility Services painters applied primer to the walls of the A-Tower laundry room.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued erecting steel columns and beams in the 2nd Floor pump room.
- They continued to install ceiling grid on the 1st Floor.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing heating hot water and chilled water piping in the basement.
- The storm drain line in front of the loading dock area was re-routed.
- The trench for the underground electrical conduit in the lake side lot was backfilled.
- The contractor installed electrical conduits along the Tulane side corridor on the 5th Floor to relocate electrical panel EFC.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor began removing the ceiling in the corridor of the 1st Floor.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor continued running the heating hot water riser to the VAVs near the Gross Anatomy and Oral Pathology labs.
- New ductwork is being installed above the Gross Anatomy labs.
DENTAL SCHOOL EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING:
- The contractor is constructing a partition to cover 2 open bays on the west and east side of the Clinic Bldg and 2 open bays on the north side of the Admin Bldg.
- This is to prevent water from seeping under the pedestrian walkway and to protect the granite and pedestrians when pressure washing the exterior panels of the building.
DENTAL CAMPUS STUDENT ATHLETIC FIELDS:
- The contractor continued grading the softball outfield.
DENTAL SCHOOL LIGHTING REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor installed an additional 18 light fixtures on the 5th Floor of the Clinic Building.