FRIDAY, MARCH 11, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing framing for the 2nd floor corridor walls along the MEB loading dock side of the building.
- Workers continued welding structural steel for the new doorway.
- The contractor continued installing stainless steel doors in the offices on the 1st Floor.
- They continued painting the 2nd Floor corridor on the Gravier street side of the building.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor relocated the exterior lighting panel on the 1st Floor.
- The sump pump for the A-Tower elevator was installed.
- The contractor compacted dirt in preparation for paving the parking spaces near the transformer vault.
- The diesel fuel tank was installed in the fire pump room on the 2nd level of the elevated structure.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor began installing heating hot water piping in the 2nd Floor pump room.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor encased electrical conduit in the duct bank along the driveway.
- Workers continued installing chilled and heating hot water piping in the basement.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor removed the sprinkler heads on the 1st Floor.
- They tied-in the temporary exhaust ductwork on the 1st Floor.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor connected additional re-heat lines to the VAV boxes near the Oral Pathology labs.
- They have completed 5 of the 15 VAV boxes near Oral Pathology.
- The contractor continued insulating the piping above the Oral Pathology and Gross Anatomy labs and the ductwork above the Oral Pathology lab.
- Conduit was installed for both VFDs located in the penthouse.
DENTAL SCHOOL BUILDING EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING:
- The contractor continued pressure washing the exterior wall (2nd bay) on the east side of the Clinic Building and the (3th bay) north side of the Admin Building.
DENTAL SCHOOL LIGHTING REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor replaced an additional 30 lights in the Clinic Buildings 3rd Floor clinic area.
DENTAL CAMPUS PARKING LOT LIGHTING:
- The contractor finished installing the reinforcing steel cages and formwork for all 25 light pole bases.
- They removed all of the old wooden light poles.