MONDAY, MARCH 14, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor hung drywall in Room 257 and the new lounge area on the 2nd Floor.
- Welders continued installing structural steel for the new entry from the elevated walkway.
- Workers began painting the stainless steel doorframes on the 1st Floor.
- The contractor is installing four 4-inch conduits for the standby power system on the 2nd Floor.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor primed the walls in the C-Tower laundry room and in the pump room.
- They applied the tack-coat for the additional parking spaces by the transformer vault in preparation for laying asphalt.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing heating hot water pipe in the 2nd Floor pump room.
- The ceiling grid was installed in Room 125B.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor trenched around the existing sewer man hole near the generator.
- They continued installing domestic water, chilled and heating hot water pipes in the basement.
- Crews continued installing steel rebar for the freight elevator shaft wall.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor removed the existing exhaust ductwork on the 1st Floor.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor ran re-heat lines to the VAV boxes in the corridor near the Oral Pathology labs.
- Work is complete on 7 of 15 VAV boxes near Oral Pathology.
- 8 riser isolation valves were installed for the chilled and heating water in the basement of Administration Building.
DENTAL SCHOOL BUILDINGS EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING:
- The contractor continued pressure washing the exterior wall (center section) on the north side of the Clinic Building and the (1st bay) west side of the Admin Building.
DENTAL CAMPUS ATHLETIC FIELDS:
- The contractor continued grading the softball outfield and the multi-purpose sports field.
DENTAL SCHOOL LIGHTING REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor installed 4 energy-efficient lights in the 3rd Floor corridor.