TUESDAY, MARCH 15, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued taping and floating the drywall in the 2nd Floor elevator lobby.
- Workers are constructing the fur-down for the student area near the MEB loading dock on the 2nd Floor.
- Auxiliary Enterprises installed conduit for the Auditorium access controls.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor painted the wall in the C-Tower laundry room.
- The parking spaces by the transformer vault were paved.
- Crews installed the electrical feeder for panel 1X in B-Tower.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing heating hot water pipe in the 2nd Floor pump room.
- One of the two pipes in the campus heating water loop to the new heat exchanger are complete.
- The stainless steel doors on the 1st Floor are being primed.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor placed limestone for the new sewer man hole near the generator.
- They continued trenching for the electrical duct bank along the drive way.
- Conduit was installed in Room 612 for panel X6PAC.
- The contractor continued installing domestic, chilled and heating hot water pipes in the basement.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing the re-heat lines to the VAV boxes in the corridor near the Oral Pathology labs.
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING:
- The contractor continued pressure washing the exterior wall (5th & 6th bay) on the north side of the Clinic Building and the (1st bay) south side of the Administration Building.
DENTAL CAMPUS STUDENT ATHLETIC FIELDS:
- The contractor continued the final grading of the softball outfield and the multi-purpose sports field.
DENTAL CAMPUS PARKING LOT LIGHTING
- The contractor finished pouring the concrete for the 25 new light pole bases.