FRIDAY, MARCH 18, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor painted the 2nd Floor elevator lobby.
- They ran power for the lectern in Room 138.
- The contractor welded structural steel in place below the walkway along the Gravier Street side of the building.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing heating hot water pipe in the 2nd Floor pump room and connecting the building side of the heating water system to the pumps.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing sewer pipes connecting to the new sewer man hole near the electrical duct bank in preparation for the tie-in tomorrow.
- Workers formed and encased electrical conduit with concrete for the duct bank along the driveway and leading to the Entergy man hole.
- The contractor continued welding and installing 8-inch chilled water pipes in the basement.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing re-heat lines to the VAV boxes in the corridor near the Oral Pathology labs.
- The contractor has completed 10 of 15 boxes.
- The contractor continued running conduit from the control panels to the AHUs.
- They pulled additional control wire for thermostats on the 8th Floor above the Oral Pathology unit.
- The contractor continued insulating supply ductwork in the penthouse for the unit above the Gross Anatomy.
DENTAL CAMPUS STUDENT ATHLETIC FIELDS:
- The contractor continued final grading the softball outfield and the multi-purpose sports field.
- A new catch basin was installed near the Administration Building.
- They continued installing the softball backstop.
DENTAL SCHOOL LIGHTING REPLACMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor replaced another 15 light fixtures on the 3rd Floor with new high-efficiency fixtures.