WEDNESDAY, MARCH 2, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued to weld structural steel in place for the new walkway storefront.
- Workers continued to remove the wall paper from the 2nd Floor main corridors and to tape and float the walls near the new auditorium.
- They continued pulling data wires for the 1st Floor offices.
- The contractor continued installing doors in the 1st Floor offices.
- The controls contractor started working on the 1st Floor pneumatic control panels.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued pulling the feeders for the MDP-1 panel for A-Tower.
- Facility Services painters applied primer to the walls in the A-Tower laundry room.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing heating hot water and chilled water piping in the basement.
- They continued trenching for the underground electrical conduit in the lakeside lot.
- Workers continued installing electrical conduits along the Tulane side corridor on the 5th Floor to relocate panel EFC.
- The contractor installed steel rebar for the elevator shaft wall and the transformer vault wall.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor continued removing the plaster ceiling in the 1st Floor corridor.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor continued running heating the hot water riser to the VAVs near the Gross Anatomy and Oral Pathology labs.
- They continued installing ductwork above the Gross Anatomy labs.
DENTAL CAMPUS STUDENT ATHLETIC FIELDS:
- The contractor continued grading the clay in the softball outfield.
- The irrigation subcontractor tied into the existing water main adjacent to the Admin Bldg and installed pipe on the building side and around the parking lot end of the multipurpose field.
DENTAL SCHOOL LIGHTING REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor installed 15 high-efficiency light fixtures on the 3rd Floor of the Clinic Building.