WEDNESDAY, MARCH 23, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed light fixtures in all four stairwells.
- They welded additional structural steel below the walkway along the MEB loading dock side of the building.
- The 2nd coat of paint was applied to the 2nd Floor corridor walls along the MEB side of the building.
- The contractor relocated sprinkler heads in the new auditorium.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued painting the exterior precast panels of the new elevated structure.
- Facility Services primed the top half of the laundry room in the C-Tower.
- Workers completed framing the ceiling grid for the Fire Alarm room on the 2nd Floor.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing piping from the suction side of the building heating pumps to the heat exchanger.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor finished backfilling the electrical duct bank at the entrance of the lakeside lot.
- Crews are constructing concrete forms for the walls of the new transformer vault.
- The contractor continued welding and installing 8-inch chilled water pipes in the basement.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor pressure tested the VAV boxes near the Oral Pathology lab.
- They started running copper pipe back to Room 8402.
- The supply ductwork on the 8th Floor near the Gross Anatomy lab and the pipe insulation in the penthouse has been insulated.
- The block wall in Room 8402 has been removed; exposing the 8th Floor pipe chase near the Gross Anatomy lab.
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING:
- The contractor continued pressure washing the last two bays on the east side of the Admin building and the 5th bay on the west side of the Clinic Building.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor is installing the metal roof panels and flashing on the center section of covered walkway.
DENTAL SCHOOL LIGHTING REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor replaced 16 high-efficiency light fixtures on the 2nd Floor of the Clinic Bldg.
DENTAL CAMPUS PARKING LOT LIGHTING:
- The contractor continued installing direct-buried electrical conduit between the new light pole bases.
DENTAL CAMPUS STUDENT ATHLETIC FIELDS:
- The contractor continued installing fence fabric.
- The top rail of the softball backstop has been installed.