THURSDAY, MARCH 24, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor is installing three 4-inch standby power conduits.
- Crews continued welding structural steel below the walkway along the Gravier Street side of the building.
- The contractor corrected painting and stucco issues on the 1st Floor.
- Workers continued relocating sprinkler heads in the new auditorium.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed 6 light fixtures in the parking area underneath the new elevated structure.
- They began installing wires for fire alarm devices on the 2nd level of the new building.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing heat exchanger piping.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor removed existing non-operational electrical equipment in the basement.
- Workers continued welding and installing 8-inch chilled water pipes in the basement.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor installed an automatic transfer switch in the penthouse.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor relocated sprinkler heads in the penthouse.
- They pressure tested the VAV boxes near the Oral Pathology lab and Gross Anatomy.
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING:
- The contractor continued pressure washing the 6th & 7th bays on the west side of the Clinic Building.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor continued installing the metal roof panels and flashing on the center section of covered walkway.
DENTAL SCHOOL LIGHTING REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor replaced 23 light fixtures with high-efficiency fixtures on the 4th Floor of the Clinic Building.
DENTAL CAMPUS PARKING LOT LIGHTING:
- The contractor continued installing direct-buried electrical conduit between the new light pole bases.
DENTAL CAMPUS STUDENT ATHLETIC FIELDS:
- The contractor finished installing fence fabric on the softball backstop.