TUESDAY, MARCH 29, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing a new electrical box on the exterior of the building.
- Crews continued welding structural steel below the walkway along the Gravier Street side of the building.
- Control wires were run to the VAVs on the 1st Floor.
- The contractor continued installing glass partitions in 1st Floor offices.
- They painted door frames on the 1st and 2nd Floors.
- The contractor installed ceiling grid on the 2nd Floor in the Gravier Street corridor.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed 6 new doors on the 1st Floor of the Residence Hall.
RESOURCE CENTER PRMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing heat exchanger piping.
- Workers began shot-blasting the 1st Floor receiving area in preparation for applying the epoxy floor covering.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor backfilled the electrical duct bank near the generator.
- They continued welding and installing 8-inch chilled water pipes in the basement.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor finished installing the metal roof panels and flashing on the section of covered walkway closest to the District Energy Garage.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor finished insulating the new heating water lines near the Gross Anatomy lab.
- They continued installing control wires for the units near Oral Pathology and Gross Anatomy.
- The electrical contractor continued installing new electrical wire for the 2nd of 2 units in the penthouse.
- The contractor replaced the heating hot water riser on the 5th Floor, B side.
DENTAL SCHOOL LIGHTING REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor replaced 14 light fixtures on the 3rd Floor with high-efficiency fixtures.
DENTAL CAMPUS PARKING LOT LIGHTING:
- The contractor began wiring the new light poles.
- They drove new pilings for the bases that will support light poles #21, #22 and #24.
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING:
- The contractor continued pressure washing from the 5th Floor upward on the south side of the Clinic Bldg.
- Workers installed new caulk on the cross-over section between the Clinic and the Administration buildings.