WEDNESDAY, MARCH 30, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing the electrical box on the exterior of the building.
- They installed light fixtures in the 2nd Floor corridors along Gravier Street.
- Crews continued welding structural steel below the walkway along the Gravier Street side of the building.
- The contractor continued installing glass partitions on the 1st Floor.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed door hardware on the 1st Floor of the main building.
- Crews ran and terminated wires for the temporary generator in preparation for the electrical shutdown tomorrow.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing heat exchanger piping.
- Workers continued shot-blasting the 1st Floor mail room in preparation for the epoxy flooring installation.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor poured concrete for the transformer vault wall in the basement.
- They continued welding and installing 8-inch chilled water pipes in the basement.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor removed exhaust ductwork from the 1st Floor feed room.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing control wires for the units near Oral Pathology and Gross Anatomy.
- The electrical contractor continued installing new electrical wire for the two units in the penthouse.
- The contractor replaced the heating hot water riser on the B side of the 3rd and 4th Floors.
DENTAL SCHOOL LIGHTING REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor replaced 19 light fixtures on the 3rd Floor of the Clinic Building.
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING:
- The contractor continued installing new caulk on the cross-over section between the Clinic and Administration buildings.