MONDAY, MARCH 7, 2011
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed vibration isolators on 3 heating water pump pads.
- Workers removed the gypsum board ceiling from the housekeeping closet on the 1st Floor.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued trenching and installing underground electrical conduit in the driveway of the lakeside lot.
- They created floor penetrations for electrical conduit in Rooms 730, 627, 523, and 431.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor continued installing temporary ductwork on the 1st Floor.
- Crews removed the insulation from the existing ductwork.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor insulated the heating hot water and chilled water lines for the AHU that serves Oral Pathology.
DENTAL SCHOOL LIGHTING REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor replaced 16 lights in the 3rd Floor clinic area.
DENTAL SCHOOL EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING:
- The contractor cleaned a 20-foot section of the Clinic Building directly above the loading dock and a 50-foot section of the Administration Building on the Florida Ave. side.
DENTAL SCHOOL PARKING LOT LIGHTING:
- The contractor delivered pilings, sonitubes and light poles to the site.