WEDNESDAY, MARCH 9, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor began painting the 2nd Floor corridor along Gravier Street.
- They started installing framing for the 2nd Floor corridor along the MEB loading dock side.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor made the tie-in connection for the 6 inch fire water supply line on the 1st Floor.
- The electrical feeder for the MDP-X panel serving the 3rd Floor of B-Tower was installed.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed metal lockers in the restrooms on the 1st Floor.
- The 4 heating hot water pumps were placed on the 1st Floor.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing 6 inch chilled water pipe in the basement.
- Electrical conduit was run in Rooms 730 and 627.
- Workers installed steel rebar for the freight elevator shaft wall in the basement.
DENTAL SCHOOL LIGHTING REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor replaced 40 lights in the Clinic Buildings 3rd Floor clinic area.