FRIDAY, APRIL 1, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing network drops on the 1st floor.
- Workers began installing light fixtures in the 2nd Floor corridors.
- They continued welding structural steel below the walkway along the Gravier Street side of the building.
- Sheetrock was hung at both entrances of the 2nd Floor auditorium.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed 6 more doors (17 of 23 complete) and door hardware on the 1st Floor of the main building.
- Crews removed the 2 old generators from the 1st Floor.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing heat exchanger piping.
- The existing heating water piping is being removed.
- The contractor completed the final shot-blasting on 1st Floor in preparation for the epoxy flooring installation.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor completed erecting forms for the concrete walls that will enclose the passenger elevator #7 in the basement.
- Crews continued welding and installing 8-inch chilled water pipes in the basement.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor continued installing metal roof panels and flashing on the intermediate canopies on the center section of walkway.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor relocated the compressor for walk-in cooler 7G6.
- New exhaust ductwork was installed in the feed room.
DENTAL CAMPUS PARKING LOT LIGHTING:
- The contractor re-poured 3 of the new light pole bases deemed unacceptable after 1st pour and subsequently demolished.
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING:
- The contractor removed existing caulk, ground the surfaces, and installed new caulk on the upper floor of the south side of the Clinic Building.