WEDNESDAY, APRIL 13, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued applying self-leveling compound to the floors of 1st Floor offices near Bolivar Street.
- They continued installing the stairs to the raised generator platform.
- Workers ran conduit and pulled wire for receptacles on the 2nd Floor near the MEB loading dock.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing louvers on the roof level of the new addition building.
- They continued installing kick plates and thresholds for doors on the 1st Floor.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed steel framing and metal decking in the 2nd Floor pump room.
- Workers installed all the doors along the back corridor of the 1st Floor.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued welding and installing 8-inch chilled water pipes in the basement.
- They finished demolishing the loading dock roof.
- The contractor relocated sewer line near the loading dock area.
- Crews continued installing electrical conduits on the 2nd Floor and the 6th Floor.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor installed the testing equipment for the pressure test of the ductwork installed in Phase 1A.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued troubleshooting the BAS panel.
- Crews continued replacing the heating hot water riser on the A-side. The seventh floor riser has been replaced.
- The contractor ran conduit and pulled wire for the duct detectors.
- Units L2A and L3A have been demolished.
- The contractor removed plaster ceiling from the Womens restroom, and removed lights and ceiling tile from the 3rd Floor elevator lobby and from the landing area in front of the bookstore.
- The contractor removed ductwork from the ceiling in the study rooms of the Library and removed asbestos insulation from the heating water lines.
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued to remove the existing caulk and installed new caulk on the east side of both the Clinic and Administration Buildings.
DENTAL CAMPUS PARKING LOT LIGHTING:
- The contractor installed wire for the 12 light pole locations closest to the Moss St. gate.