MONDAY, APRIL 18, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed the 2nd of 3 epoxy flooring coats in the 1st Floor offices and all 4 stairwells.
- Workers placed concrete for the bottom step of the stairwell to the new generator platform.
- The contractor continued to run emergency conduit on the 2nd Floor near Gravier Street.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor finished the painting doors and installed hardware on the 2nd level of the new addition.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor replaced the exterior doors at the loading dock and south stairwell.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued welding and installing 8-inch chilled water line in the basement.
- Crews continued erecting concrete forms for the shaft walls of the passenger elevators in the basement.
- The contractor relocated sewer pipes near the loading dock.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor began insulating the ductwork for Phase 1A.
- The branch duct has been installed to the rooms in Phase 1A.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing the B-side heating hot water riser and installed the 5th floor riser in the Clinic Building.
- Crews removed ceiling tile, grid, and light fixtures for units 8A and 8D.
- The contractor set AHU L2A and started assembling and setting L3A in the Administration Building.
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING:
- The contractor continued removing old caulk, cleaning and preparing the surfaces, and installing new backer rod and caulk on the south and east sides of the Clinic Building and south side of the Administration Building.
DENTAL CAMPUS PARKING LOT LIGHTING:
- The contractor completed the installation of all underground wiring.