THURSDAY, APRIL 21, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued welding the stairs for the new generator platform in place.
- They continued framing out the sheetrock fur down immediately inside of the new entryway on the 2nd Floor.
- The contractor removed a section of wall in 2nd Floor stairwell 1 to make a doorway into the new switchgear room.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing interior CMU wall in the fire pump room on the 2nd level of the new building.
- The contractor installed fire alarm devices on the 2nd level of the new building.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued painting and installed door hardware on the 1st Floor exterior doors.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued welding and installing 8-inch chilled water lines in the basement.
- They continued erecting concrete forms for the passenger elevators in the basement.
- Workers continued relocating the sewer line near the loading dock.
- The contractor removed existing electrical conduits from the basement.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor completed insulating the ductwork branches for each room in Phase 1A.
- The fire sprinkler heads were reinstalled in the 1st Floor corridor.
- Crews began installing the ceiling supports in the 1st Floor corridor.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor installed 11 light fixtures on the 8th Floor of the Clinic Building.
- They continued installing the B-side heating hot water riser and installed the 2nd Floor riser.
- The asbestos contractor removed ductwork and installed collars for unit 8D on the 8th Floor.
- The contractor continued installing spiral ductwork and set four VAVs for unit 8A.
- The contractor ran chilled water lines for L2A and L3A in the Administration Building.
- Crews continued running spiral duct work above Room 2102 (parking services).
DENTAL CAMPUS PARKING LOT LIGHTING:
- The contractor installed the waterproof enclosure and connected all underground conduits to the enclosure.