MONDAY, APRIL 25, 2011
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing the interior CMU wall in the generator room on the 2nd level of the new elevated structure.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued painting and installed door hardware on the 1st Floor exterior doors.
- Crews continued installing the shaft wall in the fire pump room.
- They began installing the piping for the plant heating water pump manifold.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued welding and installing 8-inch chilled water line in the basement.
- Workers backfilled the sewer line near the loading dock and backfilled around the transformer vault.
- The contractor continued removing existing electrical conduits in the basement.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor continued installing the new ceiling supports in the 1st Floor corridor.
- Exit signs were installed in the 1st Floor corridor.
- The contractor began rough-in acid waste piping on the 2nd Floor.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor installed 9 fixtures on the 8th Floor and installed ceiling grid in Room 8341.
- The A-side riser was pressure tested.
- The contractor completed installing spiral ductwork for unit 8A on the 8th Floor.
- Crews started demolishing the two remaining AHUs in the penthouse of the Clinic Building.
- The asbestos contractor removed ductwork at the unit in the Clinic penthouse.
- The contractor continued running chilled water lines for AHUs L2A and L3A in the Administration Building.
DENTAL CAMPUS PARKING LOT LIGHTING:
- The contractor continued installing contactors in the electrical panel at the Moss St entrance to the parking area.
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued removing existing caulk and installed new caulk on the north and south side of the Clinic Building and on the south side of the Administration Building.