TUESDAY, APRIL 26, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued welding and installing 8-inch chilled water line in the basement.
- They continued removing existing electrical conduits in the basement.
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor provided temporary power for the security cameras at the loading dock.
- The 2nd walkway sliding glass door was installed.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor began installing the wire mesh for the ceiling in the 1st Floor corridor.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor installed light fixtures on the 3rd Floor of the Clinic Building in Room 3347.
- Crews started installing spiral ductwork for unit 8D.
- 3 of 13 VAVs were installed.
- The demolition of the remaining two AHUs in the penthouse was finished.
- The contractor continued installing spiral ductwork for L2A in the Administration Building and set 2 of 14 VAVs.
DENTAL CAMPUS PARKING LOT LIGHTING PROJECT:
- The contractor finished installing contactors in the electrical panel at the Moss St. entrance.
- They cleaned and graded along the fence line.
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued removing existing caulk, cleaning and preparing the surfaces, and installing new backer rod and caulk on the north side of the Clinic Building and began work on the east side of the Clinic Building.
- Crews continued work on the south side of the Administration Building.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing CMU block for the interior wall of the generator room on the 2nd level of the new elevated mechanical/electrical/plumbing structure.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued painting the exterior doors and installing the door hardware.
- They continued installing the shaft wall in the fire pump room.
- Workers continued to install the piping for the heating hot water pump manifold.