WEDNESDAY, APRIL 27, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor relocated drainage pipes in the basement.
- They continued removing old electrical conduits that are no longer in use from the basement.
- Workers continued erecting forms for the elevator shaft wall in the basement.
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor began coring the floor of the new auditorium on the 2nd Floor.
- 3 of 24 floor penetrations were completed.
- Can light fixtures were installed in the new furdown in the walkway.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor continued installing the wire mesh for the ceiling in the 1st Floor corridor.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing spiral ductwork for unit 8D in the Clinic Building.
- 8 of 13 VAVs have been installed.
- Crews started running heating hot water lines to the VAVs located near Room 8405.
- The concrete pads for the remaining two AHUs in the Clinic Building penthouse were put in place.
- The contractor started running supply duct on the 3rd Floor of the Administration Building for AHU L3A.
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued removing existing caulk, cleaning and preparing the surfaces, and installing new backer rod and caulk on the north side of the Clinic Building and on the ground floor of the Administration Building.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor finished installing the CMU block wall in the interior of the generator room on the 2nd level of the new building.
- The new fire pump was connected.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued painting doors and installing door hardware.
- The doorframe for the fire pump room was installed.
- The contractor continued installing the piping for the heating water pump manifold.