THURSDAY, APRIL 28, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor has finished coring 8 of 24 floor penetrations for the 2nd Floor auditorium seating.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- Crews installed disconnect boxes for the exhaust fan in the domestic water pump and fire pump rooms.
- The contractor began demolishing the old switchgear on the 1st Floor.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor began installing the ceiling in the fire pump room.
- They continued installing the piping for the heating water pump manifold.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued welding and installing chilled water pipe in the basement.
- Workers continued removing old, abandoned electrical conduits in the basement.
- The contractor continued erecting forms for the elevator shaft wall in the basement.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor applied the 1st of 3 coats of plaster on the 1st Floor ceiling.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing spiral ductwork for unit 8D in the Clinic Building.
- They finished installing 12 of 13 VAVs.
- The fresh air ductwork for units 8A and 8D was demolished.
- The contractor installed 5 of the 14 VAVs for unit L2A in the Administration Building.
- Crews continued running supply duct on the 3rd Floor for unit L3A.
- The contractor installed condensate drains for units L2A and L3A.
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued removing existing caulk, cleaning and preparing the joint surfaces, and installing new backer rod and caulk on the north and south sides of the Clinic Building and on the south side of the Administration Building.