FRIDAY, APRIL 8, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing doors on the 1st Floor.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor painted 8 additional doors on the 1st Floor.
- Crews completed installing the louvered doors for the fire pump room on the 2nd level of the new elevated structure.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor placed the concrete pad for the fire pump.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued welding and installing 8-inch chilled water pipes in the basement.
- They continued demolishing the loading dock roof.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor continued installing flashing and snap-on seam strips.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor installed exhaust ductwork on the 1st Floor for Room 105.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued testing the controls at the VAV boxes near Oral Pathology.
- The asbestos contractor removed asbestos from the heating hot water and chilled water pipes in the Clinic Bldg. penthouse.
- The asbestos contractor removed ductwork from the Faculty Practice area in the Administration Building.
- The contractor removed the CMU wall near Faculty Practice and removed ceiling tiles and lights from the Library study rooms.
- Heating hot water lines were removed from Room 2110 (a mechanical room).
DENTAL CAMPUS PARKING LOT LIGHTING:
- The contractor continued installing direct-buried electrical conduit between the new light poles.