MONDAY, MAY 16, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing the metal track for the wood panel system on the 2nd Floor.
- Workers continued welding structural steel under the walkway along Bolivar St.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor painted the doors and doorframe on the 1st Floor and touched up paint throughout the 1st Floor.
- They installed insulation for the louver doors on the 2nd level of the new building.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor began finishing the walls in the housekeeping closet next to the fire pump room.
- Crews continued setting the domestic water pumps in the 2nd Floor pump room.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduits on the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
- They continued to erect forms for elevator shaft wall in the basement.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE
- The contractor set the roof curb for exhaust system #3.
- Workers began installing temporary walls on the 2nd Floor.
- The fire sprinkler heads in the mechanical rooms on the Gravier Street side of the building were relocated.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor installed the ice and water guard membrane on canopy B at the end closest to the Clinical Education Building.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing heating water lines for unit 8A in the Clinic Building.
- Crews insulated heating water lines and duct work in mechanical room 2302 in the Administration Building.
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued to remove the existing caulk from joints between the exterior wall panels.
- They continued to install new backer rod and caulk on the north and east sides of the Clinic Building and the west side of the Administration Building.