TUESDAY, MAY 17, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing the metal track for the wood panel system on the 2nd Floor.
- They continued welding structural steel under the walkway along Bolivar St.
- Crews began installing formwork and reinforcing for the sloped floor in the new auditorium.
- Door frames on the 1st Floor were painted.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor repaired the leak in the main fire water supply line on the ground floor.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor resumed installation of the generator fuel line on the 8th Floor.
- Door closers were installed on the 1st Floor.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduits on the 3rd Floor.
- Concrete was poured for the elevator shaft wall in the basement.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor applied roofing material for the roof curb for exhaust system #3.
- Workers began demolishing the ceiling on the 2nd Floor.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor began installing the metal roof panels and flashing on canopy B at the end of the walkway closest to the Clinical Education Building.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing heating water lines for unit 8A in the Clinic Building.
- Crews insulated the supply duct for AHUs 8A & 8D.
- They continued insulating heating water lines and duct work in the Administration Building mechanical room 2302.
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued to remove the old caulking from the joints between the exterior building panels.
- They continued installing new caulk on the north and east sides of the Clinic Building and the west side of the Administration Building.