WEDNESDAY, MAY 18, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing the metal track for the wood panel system on the 2nd Floor.
- They continued installing formwork and reinforcing for sloped floor in the 2nd Floor auditorium.
- The contractor primed walls (1st coat) on the Roman St. side of the 1st Floor.
- Workers continued installing the med gas system on 2nd Floor.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor applied the final coat of paint on the sprinkler pipes in the fire pump room.
- They installed the door for the fire command room on the 2nd Floor.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing the generator fuel line on the 8th Floor.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduits on the 3rd Floor.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor continued applying roofing material for the roof curb for exhaust system #3.
- Crews continued demolishing the ceiling on the 2nd Floor.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor continued installing metal roof panels and flashing on canopy B at the end closest to the Clinic Education Building.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor pressure tested the heating hot water line for unit 8A in the Clinic Building.
- They continued insulating the supply duct for units 8A & 8D.
- The contractor continued insulating heating water lines and duct work in mechanical room 2302 in the Administration Building.
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING:
- Work continues on the north and east sides of the Clinic building and the west side of the Administration Building.