WEDNESDAY, MAY 25, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued welding and installing chilled water pipe in the basement and installing electrical conduits on the 3rd Floor.
- Crews continued to remove the elevator shaft in the library area.
- An additional eight (8) piles were driven in the Lakeside lot. 49 of the 110 piles have been driven.
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing the metal track for the wood panel system on the 2nd Floor.
- Workers continued installing the med gas system on the 2nd Floor.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor continued installing riser #4 on the 4th Floor.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued insulating the supply duct and heating hot water for units 8A & 8D in the Clinic Building.
- They ran control wires for 8A and 8D.
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued to remove the existing caulk, prepare the surfaces between the exterior building panels, install new backer rod and caulk on the west and east sides of the Clinic Building and the west side of the Administration Building.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued insulating the generator exhaust pipe on the 2nd level of the new building.
- They patched the CMU wall around pipe penetrations on the ground floor.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor pressure tested the internal fuel lines on the 8th Floor.
- Workers began priming the walls in the fire pump room.