FRIDAY, MAY 27, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing the metal track for the wood panel system on the 2nd Floor.
- Restroom fixtures are being installed on the 1st Floor.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor insulated the fire pump exhaust pipe on the 2nd level of the new building.
- Workers swept and cleaned all the storage rooms on the ground floor.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing the piping manifold for the domestic water pumps.
- They continued installing the electrical conduit for the fire pump controller.
- Crews continued installing the generator fuel line in the grounds keeping closet on the 1st Floor.
- The contractor created floor penetrations on the 2nd Floor for the fire water piping.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduits and junction boxes on the 3rd Floor.
- Workers continued removing the elevator shaft in the library area.
- An additional 14 piles were driven in the Lakeside lot. 74 of the 110 piles have been driven.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor continued installing riser #4 on the 7th Floor.
DENTAL SCHOOL CLINIC AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued insulating the supply duct and chill water lines for unit 8D.
- They continued to install the control wires for units 8A and 8D.
- The contractor started up unit 8D. All four units are running on the 8th Floor.
- The ceiling grid was installed in Central Sterilization and on the 8th Floor.